The site itself, and all main events, offer wheelchair access. However, if we experience bad weather, the ground itself may be difficult to negotiate. Stewards are there to help you.
Specific disabled facilities include:
- Accessible toilets (however, due to the nature of the site we can’t guarantee that it’s always easy to negotiate in the event of inclement weather).
- Disabled parking on the Main Festival Site is available in the adjacent car park.
- Disabled camping, close to the site, can be provided on application.
- Reserved spaces for wheelchairs in main marquee.
- A concessionary ticket for a registered carer at the same price as a Youth Ticket. To apply, please use the postal ticket application form available on the ticket information page here. Include a note about the requirement for a concessionary ticket and a copy of documentation showing you are a registered carer (eg your benefit entitlement letter from the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to prove that you are receiving Carer’s Allowance).
2017 Line up
The line-up so far:
Le Vent du Nord
The Changing Room (feat. Tanya Brittain & Sam Kelly)
The East Pointers
Attila the Stockbroker
The Ooks of Hazzard
Phillip Henry & Hannah Martin
Chris Sherburn & Denny Bartley
Hannah Sanders & Ben Savage
The Rubber Wellies
James Edwyn & the Borrowed Band
Alden Patterson & Dashwood
Idiot & Friend
Dana Immanuel & the Stolen Band
Rob Heron & the Tea Pad Orchestra
The Life & Times of the Brothers Hogg
Maniere Des Bohemiens
The Leen Valley Band
Follow our Spotify playlist to hear artists as they are added.
And we are pleased to promote Liftshare, offer or ask for lifts and help make a difference.....