Camping, caravans and cars
- Camping space is limited, and so is only available with a Weekend or Weekend Extra admission ticket and a Camping ticket. Please only purchase a camping ticket if you have one of these ticket types or it will not be valid.
- Camping tickets cover 3 nights (Friday to Sunday inclusive) for WEEKEND tickets, and 4 nights (Thursday to Sunday inclusive) for WEEKEND EXTRA tickets. Please Note: – only WEEKEND EXTRA ticketholders are allowed to camp on the Thursday night.
- There is a privately owned campsite at Rolleston about 25 minutes walk from the site (07710267969 or 07812353622) or at Maythorne, about 10 minutes drive away (01636 812128), for anyone wishing to book an overnight stay.
- The campsites will be open for arrivals on Thursday 9th June from 2pm and from 10am on Friday 10th June.
- There is an additional charge of £5 for caravans and motor homes although this is per caravan / motor home not per person.
- There is limited space for caravans and motor homes so book early to reserve your space.
- Please remember that noise carries further than you think.
- Please consider neighbours when playing live acoustic music, radios or CD players.
- Additionally, there are residents close to the Festival site and the Festival can only happen with their co-operation and goodwill.
- For campers, car parking is available free of charge next to your tent/caravan.
- Free day parking is provided near the Festival entrance.
2017 Line up
The line-up so far:
Le Vent du Nord
The Changing Room (feat. Tanya Brittain & Sam Kelly)
The East Pointers
Attila the Stockbroker
The Ooks of Hazzard
Phillip Henry & Hannah Martin
Chris Sherburn & Denny Bartley
Hannah Sanders & Ben Savage
The Rubber Wellies
James Edwyn & the Borrowed Band
Alden Patterson & Dashwood
Idiot & Friend
Dana Immanuel & the Stolen Band
Rob Heron & the Tea Pad Orchestra
Follow our Spotify playlist to hear artists as they are added.
And we are pleased to promote Liftshare, offer or ask for lifts and help make a difference.....